Are you living in Chicago and not sure where to watch the Royal Rumble? No worries, Journalist Without A Beat has you covered.
The Royal Rumble is considered one of the “BIG 4” events WWE produces each year, so you can best believe many sports bars & grills across the Chicagoland area will be showing the 29th anniversary of the mega battle royal
Check out the hottest spots in Chicago where you can watch the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble below
- The Squared Circle – 2418 N. Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL – (Will be showing both NXT: Takeover San Antonio Texas and Royal Rumble)
- Pitchfork Chicago – 2922 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL – (Table Reservations and Party Packages are available)
- ROCKS Northcenter – 4138 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL
- Headquarters Beercade – 213 W. INSTITUTE, River North, IL
As always, if the bar scene isn’t your style, you can watch from the comfort of your home by purchasing the WWE Network for $9.99.
Who’s your pick to win this year’s Royal Rumble?
– Journalist Without A Beat… Out!
Follow me on Social Media
Facebook: Journalist Without A Beat
YouTube: Journalist Without A Beat